I am sure you all came across this TikTok trend! Everybody started throwing small cookies in a bowl, which were nicely swimming in some cold milk!
I am totally obsessed with this super cute trend actually!! I could not take my eyes of those precious cookies and really wanted to try a healthy version!
You know, sometimes, we might think that healthy rhymes with not tasty. Here, in that recipe, you will be glad to taste something sweet without refined sugar, something crunchy without any butter! Yes, it is possible! With only 7 ingredients, you will upgrade your breakfast boring cereals routine to another level and so instagramable!
Follow me on Instagram @feirouzbakes
I used a 2 cm diameter cookie cutter, you can also use the cap of water bottle, it will work just fine! It will yield about 5 cups of cookies. Store them in a freezing bag for few days or can be frozen up to a month!
190 g ground almonds
4 g baking powder
A pinch of salt
45 g unsweetened cocoa nibs
1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
113 g honey
85 g unsweetened peanut or almond butter
- Preheat the oven 180 Celsius and line a baking tray with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- Place all the ingredients in on bowl, use an electrical whisk or your hands! Form a ball.
- Roll the dough out until it’s 2.5 cm thick and cut out the mini cookies with a cookie cutter (can be the shape of your choice, have fun!)
- Place the cookies on the baking tray, spacing them out a little and bake for 10 minutes or until golden on the sides. Watch out the baking process as they do brown quickly.
- Eat the right away or with milk!